Website Design & Development
Looking for website design and SEO in Salmon Arm, the Shuswap, or the BC interior? Gleneden Ridge Web Design creates business websites, ranging from simple, static sites to full-featured, SEO-ready, online stores. We can add a blog to your site, and integrate it with your social media platforms. And we can design, setup, and manage your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn pages, so that everything works together.
Zoom can be built right into the pages of your WordPress website, so that you, your team, and your clients can stay in touch and have face-to-face meetings – and remain safe – during the pandemic.
Gleneden Ridge Design is priced to make it easy on your pocket, so you can grow your business without blowing your budget on development, with an hourly rate starting at $60 per hour for website design and development services. And if you sign up for a design and development time bank, you can bring that rate down lower and save as much as 35% over the standard hourly rate.
Here’s some sample pricing*:
- 4-page website with contact form: from $240.
- 6-page website with simple online-purchasing and contact forms: from $999.
- 6 page website as above, with (SEO) search engine optimization: from $999 + $375 per year.
- 6 page website as above, with annual maintenance and (SEO) search engine optimization: from $999 + $750 per year.
- Website as above, but with a blog, integrated with your social media: from $1,125 + $750 per year.
- Website and blog as above, with SEO, maintenance, with blog and social media creation, posting (4 posts per month), and management by us: from $1,125 + $2,750 per year.
*Note: Website and package pricing is approximate; exact costs will depend upon your specifications. Pricing does not include domain names or hosting.
Contact us to discuss plans and find out more.
Software and Tools
We typically use the following CMS systems and software packages within our website design and development processes:
- DotNetNuke (DNN)
- HTML / CSS
- Adobe Creative Suite, including Dreamweaver
- Template Toaster
- Google Analytics
And don’t forget we specialize in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), online marketing, and Google Analytics, so we can also help you with your online advertising campaigns and website maintenance too – we’ll make sure all of your modules and plugins are kept up to date, that your website is nice and secure, and that there’s always an up-to-date backup available, just in case the worst happens.
Take a look below at some of our online design projects.
Phone: 604 997 6469
How can we help with your website?
Well there are so many ways, and it depends largely on what you’re individual requirements are. Updates, maintenance, backups, content development, design, blog and social media campaigns, advertising, and marketing are all available, but to offer a brief outline, we can help with the following individual monthly or annual programs:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Maintenance (software updates, security, backups, bug fixes, errors and failures)
- Hourly Time-banks (in multiples of 10-hours, usable for website design, development, and content updates)
- Blog & Social Media Management (creation of content for your posting schedules and posted to your blogs and social media; includes SEO, graphics, and layout)
And if there’s something specific that you need, don’t hesitate to ask. We’re happy to meld various programs together to create a single, customized plan.
All annual and time-bank programs offer a discounted hourly rate, depending on the amount or duration purchased.
Why do I need a website?
- It’s your online storefront to the world
- It can form the basis of your marketing efforts
- It complements and provides a solid foundation for your other online presences, like Facebook
- You can sell securely from it, the way you want to
- It provides a place where you can display and make all of your products, services, resources, and contact details searchable
- It can be your business portal, so your staff can login and use the resources they need to do their jobs.
Find out how we can help your business online