With years of experience in graphic design for the print and design industries, Gleneden Ridge Design in Salmon Arm is in a prime position to offer a full design service for your business. From labels & business cards, to brochures and trade show materials, we’ve designed it all. And that applies to magazine ads and marketing materials too.
Of course, we can also help with company branding and corporate graphics, as well as company logos, icons and favicons for your website, and thumbnail images and graphics for online and offline use.
We also have video experience, so we can create short video ads for use on YouTube and animated intro videos for your website.
So stop worrying about your marketing, your collateral, and your company image, and talk to us about your design project. We’ll give you a very competitive quote, and you won’t have to crawl through a corn field to get it!
We are priced to avoid blowing your budget, with an hourly rate starting at $60 per hour for graphic design services. And if you sign up for a time bank, you can bring that rate down lower and save as much as 35% on the standard hourly rate.
Here is some sample pricing*:
- Logo design: from $120
- Single-page leaflet design: from $60
- 2-page brochure design: from $120
- Business card design: from $60
- Website banner ad design: from $60
*Note: Pricing is approximate; exact costs will depend upon your specifications.
Contact us to discuss plans and find out more.
Gleneden Ridge Design uses the following software packages for its graphic design projects:
- Adobe Creative Suite including, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, Dreamweaver and Acrobat
- Microsoft Office
You can see some of our design work below.
Why do I need a printed material when most business is online?
- Maybe you don’t need a printed brochure, but you may need a PDF brochure for potential customers to download from your website, or for you to send to your prospects by email or Messenger
- Some companies need to have printed material for their on-the-road sales people, or, depending on the business type, to have available for customers and potentials to pick up as they walk around your store or restaurant.
- Maybe you don’t need a brochure, but maybe you do need letterheads and business cards for your company, so that you present a good, professional face.
- If you’re doing trade shows, you are going to need flyers and posters for your booth; that’s for certain.